With Better Choices™, we invite you to join us on the journey to a more relevant, sustainable, and effective future.
When you choose promotional products, you consider how style, color and imprint fit both your audience and brand. If characteristics like sustainability, environmental impact and workplace culture are also important to you, Better Choices™ now makes products with these characteristics easier to find with clear, precise explanations about why products are part of the program. Better Choices™ also introduces the leading organizations and third-party certifications we've aligned with to make Better Choices™ possible.
Products may earn Better Choices™ designations in multiple categories, helping you find products that best fit your organization.
See products with a lower environmental impact, including:
- Wood, paper and non-timber forest products the Forest Stewardship Council or Sustainable Forestry Initiative certifies as responsibly sourced.
- Products made using recycled polyester, paper, plastic, or materials as unique as car tires.
- Apparel and bags made from organic cotton or US-grown cotton—a globally recognized standard for sustainable farming.
Find products from brands and suppliers who are:
- An Accredited Participating Company of the Fair Labor Association (FLA) – The FLA is known globally for protecting and progressing workers’ rights around the world.
- A Certified Benefit Corporation (B Corp) – B Corps are legally bound to consider how their actions impact employees, suppliers, community, and environment.
Learn about other standards and certifications, including:
- Federal safety standards for children's toys.
- Technology performance standards for Bluetooth®, Qi® and UL safety standards for power banks.
- Programs related to waterproof ratings.
- Sun protection standards including UPF ratings for textile items and safety standards for sunglasses.